Site registration is free and only takes a few minutes. By registering your dairy you will receive:
- Daily, seven-day forecasts of the THI and weather specific to your location, as the meteorological parameters that influence the THI can vary significantly over relatively short distances.
- Manage how you receive alerts
- Manage who receives alerts and who can access your forecast
To register a site, the following are required:
- Your Address or Latitude and Longitude
- Your site name
- Your Name
- Email address
- (Optional) Mobile number
After filling out the registration form, your information will be added to our secure forecast database and your site location added to our weather model. This may take 24 to 48 hours, longer if the request is sent over a weekend or public holiday. You will then be emailed a username and password. Once you have received these you can login to the registered users’ part of the site, where you can view your site specific THI and weather forecasts information.
The first person to register a site is the default nominated site administrator. Site administrators are able to view, add, update, and delete contact details and alert preferences of subscribers registered to the site.
Users can be Site Administrators or Subscribers.
Dairy Forecast Service Site Administrators have control of the following information:
- Add/Delete subscribers to the sites
- Update contact details for all subscribers registered to the site
- Update alert preferences for all subscribers registered to the site
Subscribers have control of the following information:
- Update contact details
- Update alert preferences
Once logged in, the user has access to the My Sites > Account page.
The Account page provides access to the site profile where site administrators can update details for subscribers registered to the site, while subscribers can edit their own details.